donderdag 8 juni 2017

7 Dots Studio tags

 
7 Dots Studio Dreamscapes tags are really gorgeous, and they inspired me to use them for the color challenge moodboard at Lindy's Stamp Gang. I had so much fun creating these tags. And the making of them is actually quite simple.
 
I started with covering both tags with clear gesso, and when dry, I added triangle and geometry patterns with the new Dreamscapes stencils and modelling paste.
 
 
Next I added color by using spray's from Lindy's Stamp Gang.
Sometimes I held the tags a little bit up and down to let the inks move. I dried it with the heattool.
 
 
When they were dry, I took some 6 x 6 papers from Dreamscape and sew the tags on the paper. I cut them out and used a paper distresser for the edges.
 
 
Then I added my flowers and metal embellishments. I added some Finnabair waxes too on the metal embellishments and a little bit on the edges of the paper.
 
Last step, gently spray the word stickers and ribbon in matching colors and add them to your tags.

 
7 Dots Studio products used:
 
Dreamscapes:
 
 
Lindy's Stamp Gang products used:
 
Moonshadow:
 
Starburst:
 
Flat Fabio:
 
 
Thank you for watching!
 
Love, Sanderijn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten